The Terms and Conditions herein below form an integral part of the tour contract entered into between the Participant and Motorcycle Life LLP with registered trademark Red Panda Adventures (hereinafter referred to as MLL). However, any express Terms and Conditions set out in specific Tour Itineraries and Packages shall have precedence over the Terms and Conditions herein below.
The Terms and Conditions contained herein below form the basis of the contract (hereinafter referred to as the Tour Contract) between the Participant and MLL. The use and access of this Website by the Participant shall bind the Participant to the Terms and Conditions contained herein below, whether or not they have been read. MLL reserves the right to revise the Terms and Conditions at any time. Participants are requested to visit this Website periodically and particularly before entering into a Tour Contract to review the latest Terms and Conditions.
The content of this Website may have errors, omissions or inaccuracies relating to itineraries and other information. MML reserves their right to correct any errors, omissions or inaccuracies as well as to update information anytime without any prior notice.
All information and material, written or otherwise, including photographs, images, video clips, marks, logos, designs that form part of this Website shall be part of the intellectual property rights of MLL.
The Copyrights, Trademarks, Designs and other intellectual property rights shall solely vest in and are owned by MLL and are subject to control by MLL.
Any information or contents contained or displayed on this website, may be downloaded or copied from this website for personal use only. However, no right title or interest shall vest or be transferred or assigned to any person by way of such downloading or copying.
No person shall be entitled to reproduce, display, transmit, publish, sell, assign or exploit, whether commercially or otherwise, any information or contents, either wholly or in parts, contained or displayed on this Website.
- MLL are responsible for providing and arranging the services explicitly mentioned in our tour itineraries.
- MLL are responsible for diligent travel preparations. We review our stake holders and suppliers such as hotels, camps, home-stays, restaurants and contractors, on a continuous basis.
- MLL reserve the right to amend any part of a tour in the interest of improvements or to adapt to situations that may arise on before or during the tour.
- MLL will not be held responsible or liable for expenses incurred as a result of delays in flights or missed connections.
- MLL will not be held responsible or liable for any delays or any changes in schedule as a consequence of unplanned events.
- MLL will not be held responsible or liable for any accidents and/or bodily injury or death, to the guest rider and/or third party, resulting from the use of a motorcycle and riders and passengers shall indemnify all such claims against us, and our employees.
- MLL are not responsible or liable for any property lost or damaged while using a rental motorcycle.
- Riders must have a valid unrestricted motorcycle license and must be of minimum 21 years of age at the time of signing up for the tour.
- Participants must adhere to all local traffic rules and regulations.
- Participant must show reasonable care in the maintenance and driving of the Motorcycle issued to them.
- The Participant must monitor their Motorcycle performance at all times, making themselves aware of the operational parameters and functional limitations of the Motorcycle.
- The Participant must not substitute or exchange their Motorcycle without the explicit permission of the Tour Captain/Leader.
- Participants must follow safety and health guidelines and rules laid out by the respective Tour Captain/Leader. Participants indulging in reckless/dangerous riding and/or practices, endangering self and/or others, as solely assessed by the Tour Captain/Leader, will be asked to terminate the tour. Once terminated from a tour, such riders and/or passengers will no longer be the responsibility of MLL. They will have to make their own arrangements at their own cost.
- Participants physically incapable safely carrying on the tour, as solely assessed by the Tour Captain/Leader, will be asked to terminate the Tour. MLL to the best of our ability will make arrangements for the safe return of the participant. Cost of such repatriation will have to be borne by the participant.
- Participant’s luggage must not contain weapons or ammunition, fireworks, illegal drugs, meat, fragile items, pornography or other items prohibited by local law or custom.
- MLL will have the right to use photographs/ video footage taken by MML’s representatives during the duration of the Tour for promotional activities on the website/marketing material.
- MML cannot accept liability or pay any compensation in case MML have had to cancel the Tour due to minimum number of participants not being reached.
- MML reserve their right to change the itinerary or route which may include reducing the number of days, re-routing the Tour without any prior intimation or notice in the event of Force Majeure, before or after the commencement of the Tour. MML will treat safety of all Participants as paramount and try to divert/modify the route in case of any natural calamity. The Tour goes thru remote locations where unforeseen events or circumstances can delay the tour schedule. MLL will not be liable to any such consequential delays.
- In case the Participant chooses not to accept the alternative route offered by MLL, for the tour, either on the same date or the alternative date, no further compensation will be offered by MML
- MLL are responsible for providing and arranging motorcycles in good road worthy condition to the User.
- Motorcycles will have valid registration, Insurance, and PUC certificates. All these Original documents will be handed over to the User along with the motorcycle, to be returned along with the Motorcycle.
- Motorcycles will be inspected before handing over to the user. The User must point out any defect/repairs that will hinder the safe use of the motorcycle. Such defects/repairs will be fixed to the satisfaction of the User by MML. Alternatively, another motorcycle of the same brand and model will be provided by MML to the User.
- User must at all times, treat the motorcycle as his own and must take sufficient precaution to ride, park and store the motorcycle within safe limits of the motorcycle, such that the User, any third party, other’s property, and the Motorcycle are safe.
- The User must at all times adhere to all local laws. Any tolls, fines, police cases, etc are the responsibility of the User.
- The User indemnifies MML and its employees against any claims arising out of but not limited to, accidents, mechanical breakdowns, health problems etc during the tenure of the rental agreement.
- 100% payment of the agreed rental amount must be made in advance.
- Repairs and/or replacements of parts due to any damages to the Motorcycle, sustained during the rental period, either due to the User’s fault or fault of any Third Party, must be paid for by the User.
- The User must possess a valid motorcycle driving license.
- The User must self-regulate and never ride at speeds exceeding 80kmph and must always adhere to local speed limits. Every motorcycle has a device that keeps track of the actual speeds. If speed limits are repeatedly exceeded, the User will be fined by MLL.
- Users are prohibited from racing, rallying or indulging and any competitive activity on or off the road, with MLL Motorcycles.
- Users are responsible for reasonable maintenance of the Motorcycles, such that they can safely and comfortably complete the tour.
- Participants must buy Comprehensive Travel Insurance from your home country or country of residence. This insurance must be cover incidents in India. In the absence of such insurance, the participant undertakes to indemnify MLL and its employees of any damage claims and charges.
- All motorcycles have comprehensive insurance. This covers accidental damage to the motorcycle and “Third Party” if there is one.
- Accidental damage repairs to motorcycles, costing less than Rs.10,000 (about $160) will be charged to the rider.
- If the cost of repair is more than Rs.10,000 (about $160), then the amount in excess of Rs 10,000 will be claimed from the insurance company.
- The insurance policy does not cover any expenses for the rider and or passenger.
- Accident: As in all countries around the world, a road accident resulting in serious injury/permanent disability/death, has to be immediately reported to the nearest Police Station. Law, as defined by the Indian Motor Vehicle Act 1988, and the Indian Penal Code, will guide the proceedings from there on. We recommend that you send a formal intimation to your respective Embassy/Consulate in India, informing them of your visit, so that they can immediately arrange Consular Services, if required.